Get the definitive insight on workplace wellbeing
With insights from both employers and employees, you can use the findings in this report to help you make your people their happiest, most productive selves.
of employers believe employees must remain in the UK when working remotely
of employees say maintaining social wellbeing is their biggest remote working challenge
of employees say their emotional wellbeing has been negatively impacted in the previous month
What's inside this report
This is the third in a series of reports tracking workplace wellbeing to provide a deep insight into how both employees and business leaders are feeling. In this edition, we focus on how prolonged remote working has affected employee wellbeing.
What you'll take away
- The current state of employee wellbeing
- The biggest remote working wellbeing challenges
- How employees and employers feel about the future of work
- What you can do to further support employees
- Extra resources to help navigate the New Working World