Live your best life with perks and benefits you want
Employee benefits should go beyond a free drink or fruit bowl.
What’s more, we believe you should get to choose perks that suit your lifestyle. If your company’s looking to improve employee wellbeing, we can help.
Shop and save all year round
Access a range of deals and discounts at the biggest brands.
If your company signs up for Perkbox, you’ll save money all year round, on everything from the supermarket shop to days out. They can also gift you points every month to spend on perks that you want. There really is something for everyone!
- Food and drink, from takeaways to supermarkets to wine offers
- Tech and electronics, such as mobile phones and computers
- Home and garden, from DIY to home appliances
- Wellbeing, such as gym memberships and personal care
- Entertainment, from cinema tickets to books to streaming subscriptions
Feel happier and healthier
Get the physical and mental wellbeing support you need. The Perkbox platform helps you be your best self, with a variety of tools, discounts and content.
- Free access to online gym classes and workout videos
- Free mental wellbeing resources, from talking therapies to sleep stories to meditation guides
- Healthy savings on fitness gear, supplements and gym memberships
- Discounted sleep and wellbeing apps
Shine a spotlight on your colleagues
Recognise and celebrate your teammates, whether they’re across the desk or across the world!
- Use our platform to easily send a shout out to someone
- See who else is being recognised on the celebration feed
- Find some work inspiration, start a healthy competition, or just have some fun by starting a custom poll
Learn how you can care for, connect with and celebrate your employees across the globe with:
Provide global perks and benefits that add value to your employees’ lives
Centralise company updates and showcase your culture across locations
Support your team's wellbeing with curated resources at their fingertips
Recognise and reward your people in a personalised way, wherever they are