Inspire your employees with great employee perks
Having the right employee perks can have a huge impact on the talent you attract to your business. It can also impact how you engage and retain employees.
of employees say they’re more likely to stay in their jobs because of their employee benefits package¹
of employees say a better benefits package would make them choose one company over another¹
of employees agree they have a healthier lifestyle because of their company’s wellbeing programme²
Employee benefits with Perkbox
At Perkbox, we are empowering businesses to help employees live better in life and at work through our employee experience platform.
We give you everything you need to help support the wellbeing of your employees – whether its physical, financial or emotional.
Help your employees stay healthy
A range of perks to help your employees look after their health and stay active.
- Free online workout classes from qualified instructors
- Free day and night access to online GPs, plus prescription deliveries from Perkbox Medical
- Discounted gym memberships from big names like Virgin Active, Pure Gym, GymBox and more
- Great discounts on activewear
Confidential emotional support
Having a confidential conversation about any points of concern helps to ease emotional stress. Support your employees by giving them access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme that gives them:
- Unlimited access to a free 24/7 confidential helpline
- Access to an online health hub with a comprehensive library of resources
- Free access to a qualified therapist, accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), face-to-face, over the phone or online
Earn as you shop
Earn credit with PerksGO
PerksGO lets your employees earn credit when they shop. You can spend PerksGo credit on our huge selection of perks, including shopping vouchers and cinema tickets.
Perkbox is the only all-in-one employee experience platform
Learn more about how we help businesses build their employee experience with:
Sign-up to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list, and we’ll deliver you the latest insights and resources.