What's inside this ebook
Some call it wellbeing, some call it wellness. Either way, it all boils down to the same thing – it’s about feeling secure in your physical, emotional and financial health.
Those three areas of wellbeing are much hard to track when your employees work remotely. If moods are low among those working outside of the workplace, it will have as much of a negative impact on your business as when moods are low inside of it.
That’s why it’s just as important to provide remote workers with a wellbeing programme which is relevant to them. And this ebook delves deep into that to help you build the ultimate wellbeing programme for your remote employees.
What you'll take away
- Why remote workforces are on the rise
- What benefits you get from having a remote workforce
- What wellbeing support you can offer remote employees
- How to make remote wellbeing a success
- 10-step launch plan for your remote wellbeing programme
Other resources you might like
How Perkbox is keeping culture high remotely
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): Everything you need to know
The business leader’s guide for returning to work: Vol. 1
Kickstart your employee wellness programmes