How to boost working from home (WFH) productivity (+ 5 surprising statistics)
We often associate working from home with an increase in productivity. But as no employee is the same, it’s important we acknowledge that some remote workers need more help staying engaged than others.
Fortunately, there is plenty managers can do to keep productivity and morale high when looking after remote teams. One of the most important actions they can take is setting expectations, this could look like:
- Aligning remote working hours
- Asking for a weekly report
- Making an effort to keep culture alive with regular interactions
- Checking in to keep tabs on mental health and wellbeing
- Recognising and rewarding effort
Read on to learn more about how to increase productivity when working from home and the most effective management styles for remote workers.