The Definitive Guide To People Analytics
People analytics and data are rewriting HR’s rulebook. Like the sales and marketing functions, the people department is becoming a data-driven force with the power to hit the bottom line like never before.
We interviewed five HR leaders from world-renowned brands and prominent consultancies to investigate their practical understanding of people analytics and how they’re putting it to use.
1. Tim Pointer, global HR director and founder, Starboard Thinking
2. Caren Ibn-Ayoub, HRBP director North Europe, Levis-Strauss & Co
3. Salina Gani, head of HR, Le Pain Quotidien
4. Andrew Spence, HR consultant, Glass Bead Consulting
5. Tracey Elverstone, head of HR, Staffline