35 fun ice breaker games to engage & connect your team
Ice breaker games are activities that help warm up conversations. Managers use them to introduce new joiners to their teams, or keep attendees engaged during long meetings.
Because some ice breaker games work better in person, rather than over a video call, you should think about where the ice breaker will take place. Some games also require more preparation, so it’s good to be mindful of the time you need to set them up.
Read on to learn more about different ice breaker games and how they can benefit your company culture.
In this article, we cover:
- What are ice breaker games?
- Why are ice breaker games beneficial to company culture?
- 35 fun ice breaker games for employee engagement
- Can ice breaker games help the onboarding process?
- How do ice breaker games contribute to the employee experience and company culture?
- How to engage employees as teammates and individuals